Durasi : 3 hari
Harga : 4.725.000,-
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL) offers a systematic approach to the delivery of quality IT services. ITIL has provided not only a best practice based framework for IT management, but also an approach and philosophy shared by the people who work with it in practice. ITIL is supported by the IT Service Management Forum (itSMF), an internationally recognized not-for-profit organization dedicated to support the development of IT service management.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT service Management is targeted at:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals who are working within an organization that practices ITIL and who need to be informed about, and contribute to service improvement.
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management.
- The ITIL® V3 Qualification Scheme
- Definition of Service Management
- Service Management Technology
- Overview of the Service Lifecycle
- ITIL Library
- Functions and Processes
ITIL Service Lifecycle:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Practice Exam Preparation