Durations : 5 Days
The world most advanced network defense course with 14 of the most current network security domain any individual will ever need to know when planning to protect, detect, & respond to network attacks.
- How to protect, detect, & respond to network attacks
- Network defense fundamentals
- The application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN, & firewall configuration.
- The intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis, & vulnerability scanning
Who should Attend :
- Network Administrator
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- Network Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved in network operations
- Basic konowledge of network security
- Basic computer networking and operating system
- Covers the Protect. Detect, & respond approach to network security
- Contains hands-on labs based on major network security tools & techniques to provide network administrators real world expertise on network security technologies & operations.
- CND is skill based, lab intensive, program based on job-task analysis & cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- The course is mapped to the Departement of Defense (DoD) job roles for system & network administrators.