Duration : 2 days
Price : Rp. 4.750.000,-
About the Course
This is a two-day (12 hours) professional course thoroughly covering the Android™ security model and concerns from both the developer and end-user point of view.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Android software architecture.
- Understand Android’s security model.
- Build Android applications with security best practices in mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application that appeals to clients.
For a best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the content of “Java Fundamentals for Android Development” course. Previous knowledge and experience of any programming language is considered sufficient.
Lesson 1 : Permissions
- Android Platform Architecture
- Android Security Architecture
- Levels of Protection
- Application Level Permissions
- Component level Permissions
- Extending Android Permissions
- Lab 1: Securing Applications Using Permission
- Create an application to use Permission
- Create permission and access it
Lesson 2: Managing the Policy File
- The Manifest File
- Modifying Application Policy
- Lab 2: Defining the Application’s Policy File
- Creating two applications with the same Linux ID
- Backing up Data on Cloud Storage
- Debugging the Application
- Moving application to the Internal Memory of the Device
Lesson 3: User Data Privacy and Protection
- Data security principles
- Vulnerabilities and Attacks against Stored Data
- Protection Principles
- Digital rights management
- Lab 3: Data Confidentiality and Protection
- Ensuring Data Confidentiality
- Protecting Application Data with Permissions
Lesson 4: Securing Storage
- Data storage decisions
- Storage Mechanisms
- Shared preferences
- Lab 4: Data Storage Applications
- Using Shared Preferences
- File Storage Operations
- Storing data in Cache
- SQLite Database Storage
- Retrieve Gmail Account Info Using Account Manager